History GK Questions for Postal/Sorting Assistant Exam
1) Tripitakas are sacred books of?
(D) None of the above
2) The title given by the British Government to Mahatma Gandhi which he surrendered during the non-cooperation movement was
(A) Hind Keasri
(C) Rai Bahadur
(D) Rt. Honorable
3) The Vedic deity Indra was the Goddess of
(C) Rain and thunder
4) Under whose leadership was the all India Muslim League set up?
(A) Mohammed Ali Jinnah
(B) Sayyid Ahmed Khan
(C) Aga Khan
(D) All of the above
5) The Uprising of 1857 was described as the first Indian war of Independence by
(A) S.N. Sen
(B) R.C Mazumdar
(C) B.G. Tilak
(D) V.D Savakar
6) The two principles monuments of Alaud-din Khilji's reign - the Jama at Kana Masjid and Alai Darwaza - were constructed at
7) The Vijayanagara king who employed skilled archers of the Turkish clan and raised the fighting capacity of his bowmen was
(A) Bukka I
(B) Devaraya I
8) The title of 'Viceroy' was added to the office of the Governor-General of India for the first time in
(A) 1848 AD
(B) 1856 AD
(C) 1858 AD
(D) 1862 AD
9) To which king belongs the Lion capitol at Sarnath?
10) Under an agreement with which of the following countries did Subhas Chandra Bose organize the Indian soldiers, taken as prisoners by the Axis Powers, into the Azad Hind Fauj?
Post a Comment