................ it has been decided by the Competent Authority that, GDS vacancies should not be notified for Casual Labourers from the date of issue of this OM.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Monday, October 21, 2019
DAY - 1 : 20-10-2019 (Sunday)
The 32nd All India Conference of AIPEU GrC has been held from 20th to 22nd October 2019 in the premises of Gachibowli Stadium, Hyderabad, Telangana Circle.
The open session commenced after flag hoistation and floral tributes to martyrs at the venue. The meeting presided by Com.J.Ramamoorthy, All India President, Gr.C CHQ. Com.S.S.R.A Prasad welcomed all the Leaders, Guests, Invitees, Delegates and observers of the conference.
Welcome speech by Com.K.K.N.Kutty, President, Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers.
Meeting inaugurated by Com.Swadesh Dev Roye, National Secretary, CITU & Dy. General Secretary, WFTU.
Today's speakers :
Friday, October 11, 2019
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
PJCA DHARNA AT JANTAR MANTAR – NEW DELHI
ON 04TH OCTOBER-2019
Postal JCA comprising , NFPE,FNPO , AIPEU-GDS and NUGDS was held at Jantar Mantar , New Delhi on 4th October-2019 for settlement of 25 Points Charter of demands ( a new demand added was implementation of Supreme Court Decision on payment of two additional increments to Postmen Staff from 01.01.1996).
Dharna was grand success.
An instant meeting was convened by the Department of Post in Dak Bhawan , New Delhi in the afternoon of 4th October-2019 after Dharna programme was over under Chairmanship of Shri P.K. Bisoi, Member (Personal) and designated Secretary (Post). Smt. Manju Kumar, DDG (P) Smt. Smriti Sharan, DDG (Estt) & DDG(SR), Shri Sachin Kishore, DDG(FS) , Shri S.R. Amin, Director (SR) and other officers were present.
Department gave a written reply which is exhibited below:
Besides this some important information given during the discussion in meeting are as below:
1. In future the Recruitment of PA/SA Cadre will be conducted by the Department itself. This was our demand since long and Secretary (P) Shri A.N. Nanda, had assured in our last AIC held at Bangalore in August-2017. The problem of delay in recruitment by SSC will be mitigated.
2. For filling up of vacant posts of HSG-II and HSG-I , Department has submitted a concrete proposal to DOPT to grant one time relaxation as was given earlier. It has been told by officers of our Department to DOPT that there will be no financial implications in it so most probably the proposal will be accepted and approved by DOPT early.
3. Adequate budget is being allotted under head MR and TA very early.
4. Cash conveyance limit to Postmen is also being revised.
5. Proposal for enhancement of OSA to RMS Staff has been sent to Finance Ministry for approval.
6. Cadre restructuring proposal for RMS has been sent to Finance Ministry. Regarding MMS it will again be sent after approval of its recruitment rules.
7. Committee on special allowance for PO & RMS Accountants is going to give its report positively very soon.
8. GDS Membership Verification process will be started soon.
9. IP Examination may be postponed keeping in view the AIC of AIPE Union Group-C and ongoing Assembly Elections in Maharashtra and Haryana.