AFFILIATED TO NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES...(NFPE) .......... POSTAL UNIONS OF AIPEU GROUP-C, AIPEU POSTMEN / MTS & AIPEU GDS - GUDUR DIVISION .... VIJAYAWADA REGION .... ANDHRA PRADESH CIRCLE -- 524 101
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
ఆందోళన పథం లో పోస్టల్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్లు
In every CWC meeting and Circle/ All India conferences, every time we are discussing on the decades old meagre rate of Honorarium being paid for attending Invigilation duties for Departmental examinations. The Department is not in a positive frame of mind as far as in accepting our legitimate demands like Revision of IP Grade pay etc and it is evident that the Department is showing step motherly treatment towards our cadre. As far as extracting work from the cadre, the Department is treating us like a bounded labour. The unrest in the cadre is mounting day by day and our loyalty to the Department no more be taken as granted. The members are mounting pressure on the association to take agitation path as was doing by the operative staff associations to get our legitimate demands accepted by the Department. Regarding payment of Honorarium for Exam invigilation duties, it is shameful on the part of the higher administration to keep it pending for years together and we are also ashamed of accepting Rs 30/- per day which is nowadays not even compensate traveling expenses to examination hall in one way. When the department is not in a mood to compensate us in a jestified manner, what is the meaning in attending the works like Examination Invegilation duties on sundays etc.
Keeping in view the scant respect showing against our cadre and our legitimate demands, it is decided by the AP circle association in consultation with the CWC members, NOT TO ACCEPT ANY EXAMINATION INVEGILATION DUTY OR SQUAD DUTY FROM 10-11-2010 ONWARDS. To implement this, the following programme is chalked out.
1. Circle Secretary will convey the decision of the association in writing to the CPMG.
2. Regional representatives will give letters to the regional PMsG in this matter
3. Each and every IP/ASP will give letters to their Divisional Superintendents asking them not to give any Examination Invegilation duty from 10-11-2010 onwards. The text of the letter to be given to the Divl Supdts will be communicated soon.
We request the Officers association and other operative unions also to take a stand on this issue. We also request the CHQ to take a unified stand on this issue for all the circles.Circle Secretary will discuss the issue with Circle Secretaries of other associations/unions to take a similar stand on this issue.
Recent orders on GDS appointment
DG (P) Letter No: 19-27 / 2010-GDS Dt. 07.10.10
Modified instructions on Recruitment of GDS through Employment Exchange - Clarification of term "Effective No. of Candidates"
Attention of all concerned is invited to Para 3 of this Dte Order No. 19-4 / 97-ED & Trg Dt 19.08.98 which provided that "in case the notification and public advertisement so issued fail to elicit any response within the stipulated date or if the effective number of candidates applied for the post is less than 3, the vacancies will be re-notified to the Employment Exchange & fresh advertisement issued calling for nominations etc within 15 days"
2. The term "effective No. of candidates / applications" has undergone judicial scrutiny by CAT, Hyderabad in OA No. 516 / 2009 in the matter of Shri.Chennuri Raju vs Union of India & relying on judgment of High Court of Madras in WP No. 22500 & 20422 / 1999 in similar case CAT, Hyderabad has held in its judgment on 15.06.10 that "three effective applications mean three applications should be received and even if one of the candidates amongst the three applicants is eligible, the selection should be finalized"
3. The issue has been considered in this Dte in the light of the aforesaid judgment and I am directed to convey that term "effective No. of Candidates" finding a mention in the order of this Dte ibid may be interpreted to mean that three applications from the different candidates should be received and even if one of the candidates amongst the three applicants is found eligible, the selection should be finalized in conformity with the interpretation as referred to in Para 2 above.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION - GOVERNEMENT SERVANT SHOULD DO...
WHAT THE GOVERNEMENT SERVANT SHOULD DO…
1. He should ensure that his home town is correctly indicated in his service records. Otherwise he should take action to have his home town entered therein.
2. Whenever he intends to avail of the concession under this scheme, he should inform the Controlling Officer before commencement of the journeys.
3. When he intends to avail of the concession to visit “anywhere in India” by himself or by any member(s) of his family, he should declare the intended place of visit to the Controlling Officer. The official and / or member(s) of the family must visit the place to become eligible for reimbursement of the claim.
4. If there is any change in the intended place of visit, he should intimate the same to the Controlling Officer before the commencement of the journey.
5. He should produce evidence of his having actually performed the journey, for example, serial numbers of Railway tickets, etc.
6. If he takes an advance under this scheme, he should ensure that the outward journey is commenced within 30 days from the date of grant of the advance, or refund the full advance. In case of journeys by rail, advance can be drawn sixty days before the proposed date of outward journey. In all cases, Railway/Bus tickets should be produced within ten days of drawal of the advance.
7. He should see that half the advance is refunded if the period of absence exceeds 90 days. 8. He should prefer the bills adjusting the advance taken within one month from the completion of the return journey. In all cases, the claim will stand forfeited or deemed to have been relinquished if the same is not preferred within three months of the return journey.
WHAT THE CONTROLLING OFFICER SHOULD DO…
1. A record of all assistance granted under the scheme should be maintained. Entries should be made in the service books indicating the dates of commencement of the outward journey.
2. He should maintain, for his own convenience, a register of home town in respect of the staff under his control.
3. Relaxations of a minor nature, viz., waival of prior intimation of journey can be made by the Head of Department in genuine cases.
4. He should keep a watch over the position of outstanding advances paid up to the end of the previous month and issue necessary orders regarding recovery of advances due for adjustment.
Source: Government Employees News
LSG(P) CADRE SELECTION - ANDHRA PRADESH CIRCLE -
శ్రీ ఎం. రవీంద్ర రెడ్డి ,
డివిజనల్ కార్య దర్శి (గ్రూప్.సి) గారు
ఎల్.ఎస్.జి. ప్రమోషన్ పొందినందులకు
-----ఎస్.ఎఫ్.పి.యి. -- గూడూర్ డివిజన్ --
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 8thOctober 2010
Subject: Time limit for framing of Rules and Regulations on conversion of Government Department into PSUs/autonomous/statutory body .
The undersigned is directed to refer to the above subject and to state that the instructions on matters relating to regulation of service conditions of Government employees on transfer to autonomous organizations have been issued by the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare. The provisions included in the relevant portion of Rule 37 (A) of the Central Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1972 refers.
2. This Department has examined issues pertaining to service conditions,promotion / confirmation, etc. in respect of the deemed deputationists on a reference received from the administrative Ministries. It has been decided that in such cases where there is a conversion of a Government Department into PSUs/autonomous/statutory body, there must be a time frame within which a new body shall frame its rules and regulations. At the end of this period, all employees on deemed deputation should have opted either to get permanently absorbed in the new organization or revert to the Government. A maximum period of 5 years for framing of rules and another 2 years for phasing out repatriation to those opting to come back to has been prescribed. All the Ministries/Departments are accordingly advised to adhere to the time frame whenever a proposal for transfer of employees is considered as above.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
అఖిల భారత తపాల ఉద్యోగుల సంఘం - గ్రూప్ .సి అఖిల భారత మహా సభలు
కేంద్ర సంఘ 28 వ మహా సభలు
09-01-2011 నుండి 11-01-2011 వరకు
మహా రాష్ట్ర సర్కిల్ - అలండి (పూనే) వద్ద జరుపబడును.
సభా స్థలము పూనే రైల్వే స్టేషన్ నుండి 18 కి.మీ. దూరము వుంటుంది.
DHYANSAGAR MANGAL KARYALAYA
TAL – KHED DIST – PUNE
08-01-2011 తేదిన వర్కింగ్ కమిటీ మీటింగ్ జరుప బడును.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
INSPECTOR POSTS Exam-2009 Results Declared
INSPECTOR POSTS Exam-2009 Results Declared.
Directorate vide memo No. A-34013/01/2009-DE dated 05/10/2010 has declared the result of the Departmental Examination for selection to the posts of Inspector- Posts for the year 2009 held from 4th to 6th January, 2010.
Click here to view Directorate memo and Click here to view Circle wise list.
The following candidates from Andhra Pradesh Circle declared successful in the Examination.
S.No Name Roll No Total Marks
1 M.Sudhakar Reddy APS AP/IP/193/2010 392
2 P.U.Maheshwara AP/IP/ 200 /2010 317
3. MD.Naimuddin APS AP/IP/ 94/2010 315
4. P.Vikram APS AP/IP/42/2010 314
5. K.Ananth R Kishan AP/IP/140/2010 311
6. I.Siva Rama Krishna APS AP/IP/97/2010 310
7. Syed Miraj Fathima AP/IP/93/2010 305
8. A.Narayana AP/IP/4 /2010 299
9. D.Srinivas Rao AP/IP/66 /2010 299
10. B.Ravi Kishore AP/IP/137/2010 298
11. U.Yellamandaiah ST AP/IP/89/2010 298
12. R.Malleswara Rao AP/IP/108/2010 297
13. G.Naga Raju AP/IP/241/2010 297
14. B.Ravi Kumar ST AP/IP/62/2010 294
15. P.Sravan Kumar AP/IP/44/2010 290
16 P.Sudha AP/IP/130/2010 285
Surplus Qualified Candidates
1. Feroj Khan AP/IP/ 44/2010 290
2. G.Nageswara Rao AP/IP/85/2010 272
3. B.Neelima AP/IP/205/2010 270
4. CH.Koteswara Rao APS (Relx Standards) AP/IP/35/2010 269
Vacancies Announced OC-16 SC-2 ST-3 TOTAL-21
Vacancies Filled OC-16 SC-Nil ST-Nil TOTAL-16
Posted by ipaspandhra at 1:33 AM 3 comments
POSTAL DEPARTMENT MULLS MARKET PRICE FOR BIZ, SPEED POST
The department plans to get the new tariff structure in place before the budget session of Parliament next year and has decided to commission a study by a private consultant to freeze the proposal quickly.
Tariffs for products, such as post cards and inland letters that are used by the poor are not likely to be raised.
Post cards cost 50 paisa each while an unregistered inland letter costs Rs.2.50, well below what it takes DoP to deliver them. According to estimates , India Posts tariff is 70% cheaper for domestic destinations and 30% cheaper for international destinations , when compared to the tariff charged by private courier agencies .As per estimates, the department is expected to generate revenues of Rs.6956 crore, way below its working expenses of more than Rs. 10552 crore.
The Economic Times, New Delhi, 05th October, 2010.
Monday, October 4, 2010
ఎల్.జి.ఓ వ్రాత పరీక్ష అనుమతికై కోర్టు ద్వారా న్యాయము పొందిన పోస్ట్ మెన్ సోదరులకు అభినందనలు
మన డివిజన్ లో వి.రమణయ్య (పోస్ట్ మాన్ -గూడూరు ), ఐ.సుదీర్ బాబు (పోస్ట్ మాన్ - విద్యానగర్), జి.వి.రత్నయ్యపోస్ట్ మాన్ - గూడూరు) వారలకు మూడు సంవత్సరముల సర్విస్ పూర్తి చేయలేదని (ప్రస్తుత నోటిఫికేషన్ ప్రకారం) ఈనెల 10 వ తేది జరుగనున్న ఎల్.జి.ఓ పరీక్షకు అనుమతి యివ్వలేదు.
పై ముగ్గురు అభ్యర్ధులు న్యాయము కొరకు కోర్టు ను ఆశ్రయించగా సి.ఎ.టి., హైదరాబాద్ బెంచ్ వారిని పరీక్షకు అనుమతించవలసినదిగా (తేది 01-10-2010) తీర్పు నిచ్చినది.
Friday, October 1, 2010
60 days Bonus
3500 for Departmental employees ( Rs.6908/-)
2500 for GDS employees (Rs.4934/-)