CONFEDERATION NATIONAL COUNCIL MEETING
ON 16th DECEMBER 2011 AT KOCHI/ERNAKULAM, KERALA.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKET.
CONFEDERATION NATIONAL COUNCIL MEETS AT KOCHI KERALA
N O T I C E
Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the National Council of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers, on 16th December, 2011 at KOCHI (Ernakulam – Kerala) The meeting will commence at 10.00 a.m. and will continue till the agenda items are discussed and concluded. The following is the agenda for discussion at the meeting.
1. Review of the 25th November, March to Parliament programme and the signature campaign against the PFRDA Bill.
2. Finalization of future action programme to realize the charter of demands.
3. Review of progress in the matter of formation of District and State Committees.
4. Other organizational issues with special reference to payment of subscription and the venue for the next triennial conference.
5. Participation in the common T.U Programmes chalked out by the joint platform of trade unions
6. Continuing impasse in the settlement of issues slated for discussion at the National Anomaly Committee.
7. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
All National Council Members. Please make it convenient to attend the meeting. Another communication will follow from the Kerala state Committee about the arrangements made for the conduct of the meeting, boarding, lodging etc. However, all N.C members are requested to kindly book the ticket in advance to and fro as there would be terrific rush in connection with the Sabarimala pilgrimage.
-- M.KrishnanSecretary General NFPE