CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1.Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
2.Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions
3.Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements
4. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
5. Scrap the New Pension Scheme and extend the statutory defined benefited pension to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of the date of recruitment.
6. Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by brining about a definite scheme of regularization.
7. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment ( end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
8.Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
9.Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly committees within a fixed time frame of two months; set up the anomaly committees in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee members of the National Council; convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries/Department once in three month as envisaged in the JCM Scheme
10. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
11.Implement all arbitration awards
12. Raise the interest rate for GPF. Revise the OTA and Night duty allowance and stitching and clothing rates of uniforms
13. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension as and when the DA rates croses the 50% mark.
14. Vacate all Trade Union victimizations.
PROGRAMME OF ACTION
1. Submission of memorandum on the charter of demands with brief note to explain each item in the charter.
2. Two months long campaign to educate and mobilize the members by organizing (a) State level conventions (b) district level conventions (c) Department level conventions (d) gate meetings in front of all offices
3. Day long Dharna at a specified Central Location at the State and District Capitals and other important places
4. To organize a March to the office of the Chairman of the State Welfare Co-ordination Committees and submit a memorandum for onward transmission to the Cabinet Secretary.
5.To organize a March to Parliament by Central Government employees at Delhi
6.To culminate in a one day strike
(The CHQ in the next communication will indicate the date for each of the programme of action taking into account all factors)